Vehicle just arrived into stock and ready for sale. Bespoke are delighted to offer our customers a unique opportunity to purchase this beautifully configured VW Crafter Camper Conversion.
This fabulous van was originally a factory order, with a long list of extras added during the build process at VW in Germany. The aim was to make it as close to the popular T6 Highline model as possible (custom paint choice, reversing sensors, reversing sensor lights on rear view side mirrors, aircon, dash computer, bluetooth, cruise control).
Once then delivered to and converted by New Wave Custom Conversions for habitation, it featured as a full page spread in VW Bus.
Designed and fitted out using selected high end luxury materials for the interior living area. Sleeping configuration comfortably provides for 4 habitants. The rear garage is sizeable and chequer plated throughout.
Equipped with as many extra’s as the New Wave could fit in it:
- C.B.E Electrical management system
- Truma 4 hot air and hot water systems (operates on gas or 240v hook up or both in tandem for extra heat)
- Dometic 12v compressor Waeco 65L Fridge
- Dometic combination sink and burner
- Dometic roof light
- 150HR leisure source
- 240v Hook up facilities
- 150 watt solar panel
- 20L under chassis LPG gas tank for heating and hot water
- Interior gas tank level indicator (to the left of the sink)
- Bullfinch external hot water shower point
- Bullfinch external BBQ point
- RIB 2 person Seat/Bed System
- Insulated black-out venetian blinds on all windows
- 12v USB and 240v power points
- Avtex TV wiring and mount (no TV)
- Adjustable and individually touch sensitive ambient lighting.
- To the rear of the living quarter the raised over garage sleeping area is equipped with its own USB power points, 12v lighting, memory foam mattress, and includes custom sized bedding. The bed can be extended to a large double.
- The second sleeping platform which comes from the reverse of the RIB seat measures 200cm long and 106cm wide, again with a very comfortable 120mm memory foam mattress topper.
- Thule roof bars
- Extendable roof ladder and storage brackets.
- 100L water tank and 10L hot water tank.
- External outlet for power hose (to the right of the water tank filler inlet)
- External inlet for LPG tank (Euro adaptor in drivers door well).
- Interior gas sensor/alarm
- LPG tank capacity gauge.
- Landrover leather interior, embossed captain seats driver and passenger, embossed cushions.
- Table and table store
- Coffee table for between front seats (located in a store under the rear seat).
- Custom carpet.
- Toilet (a Therford) in a compartment under the drawers.
The garage area has independent lighting, vents, and extractor fan (switch to the right of the compartment), high powered light bar (switch to the left of the compartment) and heating ducts.
Supplied with snow chains and levelling ramps in the garage and the kitchenware in the drawers and under the sink.
Exterior Race Van decals can be removed easily if of preference.
A truly beautiful and extremely rare recreational camper conversion. Perfect for motor cross or karting tours, surfing trips, cycling holidays, winter sports and many other sporting escapades, with luxury living and unrivalled storage.
Please contact Russell at Bespoke on 07797757619, or alternatively, please click the “Request Information” tab above for further information or to book a viewing and test drive.
Part-Exchange considered and finance can be arranged, with Bespoke offering some fabulous finance packages for 2022.
On sale in behalf of a customer. Sensible offers invited.
- Registration Year: 2015
- Transmission: Manual
- Engine: 2.0TDi
- Body Type: Recreation Camper
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- In car entertainment: Radio CD Player, Multi-Function Steering Wheel, Bluetooth, Digital Trip Computer, USB and Aux-In Media Connection, Climate Control with A/C, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Wing Mirror Equipped Visual Aid Rear Parking Sensors, x2 Double Beds, Refrigerator, Gas Hobs, Kitchen Sink, Full Chocolate Leather, Swivel Captain Seats, Alcantara Headlining, LED Interior Lighting, Privacy Glass, Window Mounted Deployable Sun and Privacy Blinds, Multiple Storage Compartments for Luggage and Kitchen Utensils, Gas Safety Detector, 12v Electrical Distribution, Solar Panels, Truma Habitation Main Control System (Water / Heating / Lighting System), Multiple 12v Sockets with USB Connectors
- Mileage: 7000
- Exterior Colour: Grey Metallic
- Interior Finish: Custom Chocolate Leather